Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 Other Forums
 ClearTrace Support Forum
 Missing Buttons/options

Author  Topic 

Var
Starting Member

1 Post

Posted - 2012-01-22 : 23:51:35
Hi,
first of all, thanks for the tool!

I just tried to run ClearTrace on my new laptop (Win 7 Ent, 64bit). For some reasons, after importing trace files I see that the main 'Query Imported Files' Form is missing the lower part which is supposed to have the 'Events' drop-down, 'Display Averages' checkbox, 'Reset' and 'Display' Buttons. This is a display issue and I see no ways of resizing the form. On other machines I have no issues.

Please could you help me?

Thanks!
Var

Roberto Machado
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 2012-03-16 : 15:42:35
I have the same problem here when the size of fonts is configured to 120dpi. 96dpi works without a problem. If anyone knows a way to fix the user interface display in 120dpi, please let me know. Because some applications mess up the screen with 96dpi and changing this parameter requires a reboot.

Best regards, Roberto
Go to Top of Page

Roberto Machado
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 2012-03-19 : 16:18:39
I made some tests and found that ClearTrace UI doesn't have any problems until 112dpi fonts. Above that, the buttons are missing. Regards!
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -