Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 General SQL Server Forums
 New to SQL Server Administration
 Best book/cbt that will make me

Author  Topic 

q-live
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 2012-11-01 : 22:10:41
I am studying for my ms sql 2008 and when i finish with both exams i need to get a job in my field in a hurry. Understanding that its super hard to get a job in database field being i have my oracle certs. I need a book that i can read that will give me 5 years experience in the MS SQL field right away. Thanks for the help in advanced.

robvolk
Most Valuable Yak

15732 Posts

Posted - 2012-11-02 : 00:01:23
quote:
I need a book that i can read that will give me 5 years experience in the MS SQL field right away
There is no such thing. 5 years experience comes from working at something for 5 years.

Would you prefer a brain surgeon who read a book that gave them "5 years experience", or one that's done 5 years of actual surgery? You're asking us to help you fool other people into thinking you're someone you're not. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you have more self-respect than that, and not provide that kind of help.
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -