SQL Server Forums
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | Forum FAQ

Register Now and get your question answered!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 SQL Server 2008 Forums
 Transact-SQL (2008)
 table alignment question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tfgconsultant
Starting Member

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2012 :  20:00:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone,

I'm still a newbie to SQL and SQL scripting. I need help and I will do my best to explain my situation. We have a table called "Curriculum" in our DB. We have users that we granted permission to have access to see the curriculum from the UI. One of the users went in there and when attempted to view the curriculum, she got this returned message "Teacher Not Found" and "No Curriculum." I checked and verified that the teacher existed in the DB and have access to view curriculum. I think the problem is curriculum alignment mismatched. I don't know the structure well to explain further. I'd like to see if someone could assist in helping me writing a very simple script to check curriculum alignment for a particular user ID.

Thanks in advance

sunitabeck
Flowing Fount of Yak Knowledge

5155 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2012 :  06:50:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hard to suggest what might be wrong without seeing more information about the tables, sample data and how you are querying it. Take a look at this blog, and that might help you articulate the question with sufficient detail: http://weblogs.sqlteam.com/brettk/archive/2005/05/25/5276.aspx
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
SQL Server Forums © 2000-2009 SQLTeam Publishing, LLC Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000