Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 SQL Server 2008 Forums
 SQL Server Administration (2008)
 SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1 failed

Author  Topic 

ksr39
Posting Yak Master

193 Posts

Posted - 2013-04-10 : 17:07:23
Hi Experts,

Need a small help regarding the SQL Server 2008 R2 as we are trying to install SP1 on one of my SQL Server 2008 R2 we are getting below error please let me know where we are going wrong

Slp: Sco: Attempting to set feature configuration state FailedPatchConfigured for feature SQL_WRITER
Slp: Input of property will not be set due to the following failed restriction(s):
2013-04-10 15:39:43 Slp: Condition "Is the datastore flag /Scenario/GlobalFlags/IsMediaRequired set" did not pass as it returned false and true was expected.
Slp: Sco: Attempting to set feature configuration state FailedPatchConfigured for feature SQL_WRITER
46 Slp: Sco: Attempting to set feature configuration state FailedPatchConfigured for feature SQL_Engine_Core_Shared
Slp: Sco: Attempting to set feature configuration state FailedPatchConfigured for feature SQL_PowerShell_Engine_CNS
Slp: Sco: Attempting to set feature configuration state FailedPatchConfigured for feature SQL_FullText_Adv, instance MSSQL10_50.MSSQLSERVER

Please advice where i went wrong.

Thank You All In Advance
KRS39

- Advertisement -