Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 General SQL Server Forums
 New to SQL Server Programming
 Table architecture

Author  Topic 

mbrooks78
Starting Member

1 Post

Posted - 2013-10-11 : 01:35:46
I have just started to learn sql. I have a little bit of experience with sqlite creating small databases and basic access queries. I am working an android app for school that will be used to store and access information. I have created a basic sql database on a webserver that stores user data used for registering and creating accounts. I would like each registered user to be able to create a group to store various information and this group information would be accessible to everyone in the group. The users in the group would need a group ID and group password to access the data. Should the group information be stored in a seperate database or would I be better off keeping it all in the same database but creating tables that would be linked to the login/register users table? Sorry in advance for the long winded question.

Michael Brooks

- Advertisement -