Posted - 01/28/2014 : 06:34:48
| Can we able to manually update rows from 'conflict loser'(subscriber) to 'conflict winner' (Publisher) in "View Conflicts" for SQL Server 2005 (SP4).
Is there any provision or mechanism where some replicated data should not marked as 'conflict loser' during sync. and never updated at Publisher due to connectivity issue.
1. Publisher & Distributor in a single machine and there are 4 nos. of subscriber at different remote locations, connected through static ip (internet connection). All the computers have SQL Server 2005 (SP4) installed.
2. we are using "Transactional Publication with updatable subscriptions" (PUSH Subscription).
3. 'Conflict Resolution policy' is 'Keep Publisher change'
4. Agent Schedule : Run Continuously
5. Commit at Publisher: 'queue changes and commit when possible'
6. Initialized when: 'immediately'
waiting for your response.