Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 SQL Server 2008 Forums
 SQL Server Administration (2008)
 Agent Job failing all Jobs Since some issue happen

Author  Topic 

bala.venkat
Starting Member

1 Post

Posted - 2015-01-09 : 07:10:56
Hi,

We recently build a new server and deployed our DBs and setuped our environment successfully. Our SQL Server and Agent job serivices are running under ServiceADAccount1 (for example). But we have setup our proxy account using different ServiceADAccount2. Initially It was running fine. But something happed at server level our DB was down one day. then our server resource restarted Services by entering the same password of ServiceADAccount1 at windows services level.

DBs started working from then But Agent job stopped working. We are getting an error like below,

Executed as user: domain\ServiceADAccount2. The process could not be created for step 1 of job xxxxxxx (reason: 1314). The step failed.

To fix this I have tried below steps but nothing helped me to fix:

1. I have recreated Credential and proxy account by recreating jobs. It didn't help.

2. I have restarted services by changing running account to Serviceaccount and back to ServiceADAccount1 at SQL Server manager level (Not at windows Services.). But it still didn't help.

3. I have given sysadmin access to ServiceADAccount2 just to make sure it got enough permissions. It didn't help.

Could you please help me fixing this issue.

- Advertisement -