Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 SQL Server 2008 Forums
 SSIS and Import/Export (2008)
 Facing issue with Execute SQL Task

Author  Topic 

skrs
Starting Member

1 Post

Posted - 2015-01-12 : 20:59:35
Hi,

I am running a SSIS package for some combinations through SP by using the Execute SQL task , and I am storing the results in the system.object type variable . It is a FULL result set .

The package execute fine for lower level of combinations , but when I run for higher combinations i.e SP will output more records is what I mean then package fails with the below error .

Executing the query "EXEC dbo.professionalSP 'ramu..." failed with the following error: "Object was open.". Possible failure reasons: Problems with the query, "ResultSet" property not set correctly, parameters not set correctly, or connection not established correctly.

There is not much information around this error , Could you give your suggestion for this error and the way to fix the same . Not sure is it because of data issue or memory constraints .

FYI : If I execute the stored procedure combination in the sql server management studio it execute fine without issue only when I am executing through package it is failing .

Thanks in advance .

Regards,

RaghavSK

- Advertisement -