Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 General SQL Server Forums
 New to SQL Server Programming
 How to verify whether all the tables have inserted

Author  Topic 

chinna1214
Starting Member

21 Posts

Posted - 2015-01-23 : 00:57:09
Hi,

I am working on sql integrating with Hybris. Most of you are not aware of hybris as it was a new technology.

In hybris we will create some classes and in those classes we will insert some tables. These tables will be automatically inserted into the sql server. No need to manually insert them the hybris structure will insert it. So my doubt is, how can we find out whether all the records have been inserted into sql database or not how we can check that.

Is there any way?? We have those classes in wich we can see which tables are there. Or else from the data model itself we can see what are the tables avilable or shud be inserted into sql thru hybris.

Can we check by giving all the table names in a single query?? or is there any other way to find out. If we can check by giving all the table names in single query how we need to give it. Please help me out.

Thanks.

Harish

viggneshwar
Yak Posting Veteran

86 Posts

Posted - 2015-01-23 : 05:31:31
By using sys.tables we could get all the tables list.
In that list you could write dynamic query to do your manipulation with tables.

Regards
Viggneshwar A
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -