Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 SQL Server 2012 Forums
 Analysis Server and Reporting Services (2012)
 Parameterised calander

Author  Topic 

AustraliaDBA
Starting Member

38 Posts

Posted - 2015-02-19 : 23:49:56
Hi All, i need hlep with parameterised dates

here is the scenario
parameter1: Invoice Period(type text) -> it has default value current month and year (eg. Feb 2015). in drop down u can select mmm yyyy upto last year eg.Dec 2014.
parameter2:DateFrom (type Datetime) -> at begining when report loaded it has first day of current month
parameter3:DateFrom (type Datetime) -> at begining when report loaded it has last day of current month

what i want to achieve when P1 changed P2 and P3 gets updated. which it does if i specify same dataset in available values (one populate the initial current month value) but than calender disappear. if i don't specify available values calender is there but upon chnaging the P1 , P2 and P3 doesn't get updated.

i want to see the calender as well so that use can pickcustom dates. also upon changing the P1, P2and P3 should get updated as well.
any idea how i can achieve this.

Regards

Thanks

AustraliaDBA
Starting Member

38 Posts

Posted - 2015-02-23 : 18:26:41
anybody.... i can't find any workaround to achieve this. i ca have it by having another 2 parameters but if i make them hidden they don't get refreshed. any idea if i can get hidden parameters refreshed? please advise if anyone has any idea.

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -