Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 SQL Server 2008 Forums
 Analysis Server and Reporting Services (2008)
 Multi Value Parameters problems

Author  Topic 

msghaleb
Starting Member

1 Post

Posted - 2015-04-14 : 10:10:19
Dear All,

I have a very strange problem (you can replicate it if you have SSRS)

I have a stored proc which accepts multi value, the report for that generate a multi value parameter text box.

if I entered in this report the following:
a
b
c

The result would be => a, b, c, d and this will be pushed to the PROC and the PROC will split them and return the result which is working perfectly fine.

Now the problem, I've created an ASPX web page (c#) with the following:

<form runat="server">
<asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server"></asp:ScriptManager>

<rsweb:ReportViewer ID="UsersStatusReport" runat="server" Font-Names="Arial" Font-Size="8pt" ProcessingMode="Remote" WaitMessageFont-Names="Arial" WaitMessageFont-Size="8pt" Height="100%" Width="100%" ShowCredentialPrompts="False" ShowDocumentMapButton="False" ShowParameterPrompts="True" ShowPromptAreaButton="False" ShowWaitControlCancelLink="False" SizeToReportContent="True" AsyncRendering="False" ShowBackButton="True" ShowFindControls="False" ShowPrintButton="False" ShowRefreshButton="False" ShowZoomControl="False" BackColor="#EEEEEE" BorderStyle="None" InternalBorderStyle="None" SplitterBackColor="Transparent" ToolBarItemBorderColor="Transparent" ToolBarItemBorderStyle="NotSet" ToolBarItemBorderWidth="0px" ToolBarItemHoverBackColor="Transparent">
<ServerReport ReportPath="/Users_Reports/MultiSearch" ReportServerUrl="https://servername/Reportserver" />
</rsweb:ReportViewer>

</form>

This doesn't work, as when I enter this:
b
c
d

it comes out to the PROC => abcd

Can you help me please on that? I need the output to stay a, b, c, d

Regards and thanks in adv.

MG

- Advertisement -