SQL Server CE 2.0 Released
By Bill Graziano
on 17 September 2002
| 1 Comment
| Tags: SQL for CE
Microsoft released SQL Server CE 2.0. SQL Server CE 2.0 includes updates to:
Follow the link to SQL Server CE 2.0 Released
- Query analyzer. The query analyzer has been updated to improve the user interface for easier object management.
- Query processor. The query processor enables you to streamline your code with new intrinsic functions and parameterized queries.
- Storage engine. The storage engine includes major improvements to remote data access functionality, including index pulls and UPLOAD-only features. In addition, the storage engine now supports the same number of indexes (249) per table as Microsoft SQL Server.
- Connectivity wizards. This step-by-step guide can help you quickly set up your security and connectivity options for data replication.
- ISQLW. This on-device query tool enables you to store queries and view the schema on the device.