Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 SQL Server 2005 Forums
 SSIS and Import/Export (2005)
 DTS_W_MAXIMUMERRORCOUNTREACHED

Author  Topic 

parag.sv
Starting Member

11 Posts

Posted - 2008-10-09 : 15:27:45
I have developed an incremental SSIS package for my application.
Its a straight forward package where intially i truncate the table and load it with the help of Stored Procedure (Source --> Staging)
I then I call another stored procedure that pulls updated changes to production.

When i execute the package from visual Studio i get the following message.

" Warning: 0x80019002 at Dim_License1: SSIS Warning Code DTS_W_MAXIMUMERRORCOUNTREACHED. The Execution method succeeded, but the
number of errors raised (9) reached the maximum allowed (1); resulting in failure. This occurs when the number of errors reaches
the number specified in MaximumErrorCount. Change the MaximumErrorCount or fix the errors "

My current Protection level is : EncryptSensitiveWithUserKey and i am not using any script component.

Can anyone help me on this ...?

Thanks
Para

parag.sv
Starting Member

11 Posts

Posted - 2008-10-09 : 16:29:51
Does anyone know where and how to change the MaximumErrorCount.

Thanks,
Para
Go to Top of Page

parag.sv
Starting Member

11 Posts

Posted - 2008-10-09 : 18:52:39
I found out a way to change the MaximumErrorCount and increased the count to 10.
Since error raised in my case were (9).

Now while executing this package I am getting a new error messages:
Sorry for the long list....Any help would be appreciated...Thanks.

Error
: 0xC0209029 at Data Flow Task, OLE DB Destination [16]: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_INDUCEDTRANSFORMFAILUREONERROR. The "input "OLE DB Destination Input" (29)" failed because error code 0xC020907B occurred, and the error row disposition on "input "OLE DB Destination Input" (29)" specifies failure on error. An error occurred on the specified object of the specified component. There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure.
Error
: 0xC0047022 at Data Flow Task, DTS.Pipeline: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PROCESSINPUTFAILED. The ProcessInput method on component "OLE DB Destination" (16) failed with error code 0xC0209029. The identified component returned an error from the ProcessInput method. The error is specific to the component, but the error is fatal and will cause the Data Flow task to stop running. There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure.
Error
: 0xC0047021 at Data Flow Task, DTS.Pipeline: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_THREADFAILED. Thread "WorkThread0" has exited with error code 0xC0209029. There may be error messages posted before this with more information on why the thread has exited.
Error
: 0xC02020C4 at Data Flow Task, OLE DB Source [1]: The attempt to add a row to the Data Flow task buffer failed with error code 0xC0047020.
Error
: 0xC0047038 at Data Flow Task, DTS.Pipeline: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PRIMEOUTPUTFAILED. The PrimeOutput method on component "OLE DB Source" (1) returned error code 0xC02020C4. The component returned a failure code when the pipeline engine called PrimeOutput(). The meaning of the failure code is defined by the component, but the error is fatal and the pipeline stopped executing. There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure.
Error
: 0xC0047021 at Data Flow Task, DTS.Pipeline: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_THREADFAILED. Thread "SourceThread0" has exited with error code 0xC0047038. There may be error messages posted before this with more information on why the thread has exited.

Error
: 0xC0202009 at Data Flow Task, OLE DB Destination [16]: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR. An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code: 0x80004005.

Error
: 0xC0047018 at Data Flow Task, DTS.Pipeline: component "OLE DB Destination" (16) failed the post-execute phase and returned error code 0xC0202009
Go to Top of Page

parag.sv
Starting Member

11 Posts

Posted - 2008-10-10 : 11:39:53
I got the thing working...
Just for the information...for those who are following this thread...

The above errors are usually caused due to wrong selection of the provider.
1. check the provider for the package.
2. Check the MaximumErrorCount which is set to 1 by default.
Go to Top of Page

ashgupta
Starting Member

17 Posts

Posted - 2009-07-12 : 22:39:19
Hi ,
I am having same issue , could you I have update the maximumerrorcout, can you tell me what you mean by
check with package provider?
Go to Top of Page

umertahir
Posting Yak Master

154 Posts

Posted - 2009-07-13 : 06:43:13
Thanks a lot for providing the solution.
Go to Top of Page

umertahir
Posting Yak Master

154 Posts

Posted - 2009-07-13 : 07:04:35
The DTS package has to be edited in SQL 2000 and then to be migrated to SQL 2005 using a migration tool.

In SQL 2000 DTS package editor, the way you can change 'Max error count' is by
1) Double click on DTS package
2) Double on the arrow which is connecting Connection1(SQL Database) to Connection2(Microsoft Excel File).
3) Go to 'Options' tab
4) Under Data Movement....look for 'Max error count' and change it to 1 instead of 0.

quote:
Originally posted by ashgupta

Hi ,
I am having same issue , could you I have update the maximumerrorcout, can you tell me what you mean by
check with package provider?

Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -