Please start any new threads on our new site at http://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

Our new SQL Server Forums are live! Come on over! We've restricted the ability to create new threads on these forums.

SQL Server Forums
Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | Forum FAQ

Register Now and get your question answered!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 SQL Server 2005 Forums
 Transact-SQL (2005)
 Sql Trace Propertis
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mehdi
Yak Posting Veteran

Iran
64 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2010 :  07:18:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I need to write a database anomaly detection program...I want to trace sql and getting these values

• User ID
• Group ID
• Process ID
• Session ID
• Host ID & IP address
• Object ID
• Event: It describes the type of transaction performed or attempted on a particular data object.
• Completion: It describes the result of an attempted operation. A successful operation returns the value
zero, and unsuccessful operations returns the error code describing the reason for the failure.
• Transaction Time: The time at which the events or state changes are registered in the computer system.The total value of the user session is calculated based on this transaction time.

I need the exact range of all the properties of above but I cant find any documentation regarding them..is ther any thing on them to show me the range of them since I need to encode them

shebert
Yak Posting Veteran

85 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2010 :  10:56:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
there may be DMV that could do this for you..

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb510744.aspx
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
SQL Server Forums © 2000-2009 SQLTeam Publishing, LLC Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000