Please start any new threads on our new site at http://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

Our new SQL Server Forums are live! Come on over! We've restricted the ability to create new threads on these forums.

SQL Server Forums
Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | Forum FAQ

Register Now and get your question answered!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Forums
 Other Topics
 SQL Support
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SQLPokerer
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2010 :  08:00:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Didn't know where to post this so put it in here-hope thats okay. I am looking to speak with ppl who are very strong with SQL and fancy playing some online poker or already do!! I dont mind teaching some complete noobs if they rly want, I can show you how to turn a profit very easily at the $5 cash games - I have stats in my postgre database to back up that I am winning player.

The reason being is that I would like to learn SQL - the main benefits being that online poker tracking software, which collates hand histories, runs off a Postgres database - so obviously knowing players who can help me build our own customized reports and stats would be a great benefit!!!! Anyway hope this post is allowed and look forward to hearing from anyone interested!!!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
SQL Server Forums © 2000-2009 SQLTeam Publishing, LLC Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000