Posted - 08/18/2010 : 19:20:41
| Microsoft User Research is currently recruiting Seattle area SQL Server Database Administrators for an upcoming research study. This is a unique opportunity to share your insights and ideas with our researchers.
The study will run Monday, August 23 through Friday, August 27 and will be two hours long on the Microsoft campus in Redmond. And if you participate, we can offer you a choice of Microsoft hardware, software or games in appreciation for your time.
If you (or if any of your colleagues) are interested, please respond with the following information in an email titled “Albert” to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Name/Phone Number
2. Job Title/Company
3. Do you have experience installing and/or configuring SQL server features?
4. Have you used SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) 2005 or 2008?
5. Do you have experience in managing Microsoft Windows Server Failover Cluster?
6. Do you have experience using SQL Server Configuration Manager?
7. Do you have experience setting up High Availability and Disaster Recovery for your production databases?
For more information on the Microsoft User Research program, please visit us at http://www.microsoft.com/usability
Also, check us out on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/msftur
Microsoft User Research