Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 SQL Server 2005 Forums
 SSIS and Import/Export (2005)
 SSIS error exporting to Access 2010

Author  Topic 

petey84
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - 2011-01-24 : 17:14:30
Hi,

I have set up a data flow using the SSIS Import and Export Wizard to export data from SQL server 2005 to Microsoft Access 2010. However when I test the connection during the wizard it looks like my connections are in place however when I execute the package I get the following error messages:

Errors:

[Destination - Person [22]] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_CANNOTACQUIRECONNECTIONFROMCONNECTIONMANAGER. The AcquireConnection method call to the connection manager "E:\Test\ExcelTest\AdventureWorksTest.accdb" failed with error code 0xC0202009. There may be error messages posted before this with more information on why the AcquireConnection method call failed.

[DTS.Pipeline] Error: component "Destination - Person" (22) failed validation and returned error code 0xC020801C.

[DTS.Pipeline] Error: One or more component failed validation.

Error: There were errors during task validation.

[Connection manager "E:\Test\ExcelTest\AdventureWorksTest.accdb"] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR. An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code: 0x80040154. An OLE DB record is available. Source: "Microsoft OLE DB Service Components" Hresult: 0x80040154 Description: "Class not registered".

Can someone please tell me where I am going wrong?

I am pretty new to SSIS, so any kind of troubleshooting I can do is appreciated.

Could this be a issue with me running the SSIS package in 64 bit and microsoft access is 32 bit?

petey84
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - 2011-01-26 : 12:56:14
Hello,

I know I have had no replies but alot of reads to this post so just for your information I have resolved the issue.

The issue has to do with the debug running in 64bit, so all I did was go into the project properties and select 'False' for Run64BitRuntime option.

Hope this helps people with similar issue.

Go to Top of Page

jlhook
Starting Member

1 Post

Posted - 2012-09-10 : 09:38:50
I just ran into a similar problem. Your solution was the answer. Thank you so much for taking the time to post the solution!

John
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -