SQL Server Forums
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | Forum FAQ

Register Now and get your question answered!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 SQL Server 2005 Forums
 SSIS and Import/Export (2005)
 SSIS error exporting to Access 2010
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

petey84
Starting Member

United Kingdom
14 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2011 :  17:14:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I have set up a data flow using the SSIS Import and Export Wizard to export data from SQL server 2005 to Microsoft Access 2010. However when I test the connection during the wizard it looks like my connections are in place however when I execute the package I get the following error messages:

Errors:

[Destination - Person [22]] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_CANNOTACQUIRECONNECTIONFROMCONNECTIONMANAGER. The AcquireConnection method call to the connection manager "E:\Test\ExcelTest\AdventureWorksTest.accdb" failed with error code 0xC0202009. There may be error messages posted before this with more information on why the AcquireConnection method call failed.

[DTS.Pipeline] Error: component "Destination - Person" (22) failed validation and returned error code 0xC020801C.

[DTS.Pipeline] Error: One or more component failed validation.

Error: There were errors during task validation.

[Connection manager "E:\Test\ExcelTest\AdventureWorksTest.accdb"] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR. An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code: 0x80040154. An OLE DB record is available. Source: "Microsoft OLE DB Service Components" Hresult: 0x80040154 Description: "Class not registered".

Can someone please tell me where I am going wrong?

I am pretty new to SSIS, so any kind of troubleshooting I can do is appreciated.

Could this be a issue with me running the SSIS package in 64 bit and microsoft access is 32 bit?

Edited by - petey84 on 01/24/2011 18:26:21

petey84
Starting Member

United Kingdom
14 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2011 :  12:56:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I know I have had no replies but alot of reads to this post so just for your information I have resolved the issue.

The issue has to do with the debug running in 64bit, so all I did was go into the project properties and select 'False' for Run64BitRuntime option.

Hope this helps people with similar issue.

Go to Top of Page

jlhook
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2012 :  09:38:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just ran into a similar problem. Your solution was the answer. Thank you so much for taking the time to post the solution!

John
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
SQL Server Forums © 2000-2009 SQLTeam Publishing, LLC Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000