Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 Site Related Forums
 Article Discussion
 Article: LECCO SQL Expert for SQL Server

Author  Topic 

AskSQLTeam
Ask SQLTeam Question

0 Posts

Posted - 2002-05-07 : 10:53:48
Chris BROAD submitted "LECCO SQL Expert for SQL Server is the only complete SQL performance tuning and optimization solution offering problematic SQL detection and automatic SQL rewrite. With its built-in Artificial Intelligence (AI) based Feedback Searching Engine, LECCO SQL Expert reduces the effort required to optimize SQL and makes even the most junior programmer an expert."

Article Link.

KHeon
Posting Yak Master

135 Posts

Posted - 2002-05-08 : 08:08:51
To all interested in this product but only wishing to evaluate without dealing with a sales person be warned that a representative calls you before you get an evaluation unlock key. You can download the software (after giving your personal info) but then you sit, and sit, and sit, still sitting and waiting for an unlock key so that I can try out this software, which looks interesting.

I don't like this kind of eval process, I like to evaluate on my own time and terms and then deal with the sales process only if I'm interested (which hasn't happened yet, in any of the tools I've evaluated for the company I work for).

Kyle Heon
PixelMEDIA, Inc.
Senior Application Programmer, MCP
kheon@pixelmedia.com
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -