Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 General SQL Server Forums
 Data Corruption Issues
 Unexpectedly MS SQL Services Stops

Author  Topic 

imughal
Posting Yak Master

192 Posts

Posted - 2012-02-02 : 04:13:37
Hi,

I have windows 2008 R2 and MS SQL Server 2008 R2. DB installed at iSCSI.
Unexpectedly MS SQL Services Stops, i try to restart service from windows services but fail to start than i reboot a system than its working fine. after 3 hrs same thing happen and i restarted my system. now its working for last 12 hrs.

when i check system log i was getting following warning and error repeatedly before service down.

Error : The initiator could not send an iSCSI PDU. Error status is given in the dump data.

Warning : The system failed to flush data to the transaction log. Corruption may occur.

Error : The initiator could not send an iSCSI PDU. Error status is given in the dump data.

Warning : Port 'SWITCHPORT-SM-XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-B009-XXXXXXXX-0-1' was prevented from using MAC address '00-15-5D-34-84-04' because it is pinned to port 'XXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-X'.

Please guide me what cause of these error and what is meant by. how do i prevent in future from these error.

pls guide me thx.

- Advertisement -