Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 SQL Server 2008 Forums
 SQL Server Administration (2008)
 MCP with passed 70-432 (SQL2008) urgently wanted!!

Author  Topic 

Rusalka68
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 2012-12-20 : 08:36:56
Hello,
is any MCP here, who has passed the exam 70-432?

If anyone is here with the we can conclude a contract for temporary support, I would be happy.

Thank you very much

robvolk
Most Valuable Yak

15732 Posts

Posted - 2012-12-20 : 09:30:22
Why does someone need to pass an exam for you to get support from them? If you have a specific problem you can post it on the forums and we can at least try to help.
Go to Top of Page

Rusalka68
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 2012-12-20 : 16:10:09
quote:
Originally posted by robvolk

Why does someone need to pass an exam for you to get support from them? If you have a specific problem you can post it on the forums and we can at least try to help.

we need the exam not the mcp in person. we dont have really problems with SQL 2008. (more with 2012) In January we get the exam with a new Employee ourself, but we need the exam already in this year.
Go to Top of Page

robvolk
Most Valuable Yak

15732 Posts

Posted - 2012-12-20 : 17:40:03
I'm still not clear what you're looking for. We don't post or answer exam questions on SQLTeam, if that's what you're asking. You can purchase practice exams from Transcender and similar vendors.
Go to Top of Page

Rusalka68
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 2012-12-21 : 04:22:08
no, i dont want any questions. :)
we have to take various examinations every year. We assumed that our sql exam expires at the end of February and have a test date in early January. But we were wrong, the test has expired yesterday and now we have a very very big problem. We definitely need someone with this test, who can assign our company as part of a cooperation agreement this year for a few days. Otherwise, the big problem with our partner persits, which will cause immense damage to our customers.
We are currently negotiating for a grace period, but do not know whether we can achieve something.
Go to Top of Page

jram
Starting Member

1 Post

Posted - 2012-12-24 : 17:16:15
Hi,
I am a Microsoft Certified IT Professional MCITP (70-430 & 70-450). Please send me details to my email(jram999@yahoo.com)

Thanks in advance

Regards
jay

quote:
Originally posted by Rusalka68

Hello,

If anyone is here with the we can conclude a contract for temporary support, I would be happy.

Thank you very much

jram
Go to Top of Page

v_yaduvanshi
Starting Member

11 Posts

Posted - 2012-12-26 : 03:15:08
Hi,

I am a MCTS & MCITP (70-432 & 70-450) certified.
plz send details me on yaduvanshi.v@gmail.com

Regards,
Virendra

quote:
Originally posted by Rusalka68

Hello,

Thank you very much

Virendra Yaduvanshi
MCTS, MCITP SQL Server
http://wikidba.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -