Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 Development Tools
 Reporting Services Development
 Unable to View SSRS report

Author  Topic 

sunny_10
Yak Posting Veteran

72 Posts

Posted - 2013-02-01 : 04:34:19
Hi

I am using SSRS 2005 . I am trying this on server . When i click on view report i get this error

An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SocketException (0x2745): An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine]
System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +5453878
System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +63

[IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.]
System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +232
System.Net.PooledStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +15
System.Net.Connection.ReadCallback(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +50

[WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.]
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReport.ServerUrlRequest(Boolean isAbortable, String url, Stream outputStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension) +505
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReport.InternalRender(Boolean isAbortable, String format, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection urlAccessParameters, Stream reportStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension) +904
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReport.Render(String format, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection urlAccessParameters, Stream reportStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension) +28
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReportControlSource.RenderReport(String format, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection additionalParams, String& mimeType, String& fileExtension) +85
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ExportOperation.PerformOperation(NameValueCollection urlQuery, HttpResponse response) +153
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.HttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +109
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +181
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

Thanks

- Advertisement -