Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 SQL Server 2005 Forums
 SQL Server Administration (2005)
 Update details from subsciber list

Author  Topic 

shobhaaradhya
Starting Member

37 Posts

Posted - 2013-05-22 : 05:00:11
Hi,

When I open SQL Server Enterprise Manager to see all the subscriber status from Replication Monitor, left panel shows all the subscribed instances.

For each subscriber Publisher Inserts, Publisher Updates, Publisher Deletes, Subscriber Inserts, Subscriber Updates, Subscriber Deletes columns and as and when there are changes either in subscriber or publisher these values changes.

I would like to know is it possible to get the details about the changes I mean Subscriber/Publisher Inserts which are tables/records inserted (unique ids), Subscriber/Publisher Deletes which are the records deleted etc.

I also have an issue. I noticed from past few days one or more records are getting deleted (not sure from subscriber or publisher). We are not executing any query/code to delete the records from any table. I am suspecting is this due to conflict while merge replication but the Enterprise Manager shows no conflict. Is there any way to log the details when the records gets deleted. This is one of the critical issue I am facing.

Can anyone help me how can I deal with it.

Thanks in advance,
Shobha

- Advertisement -