Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 SQL Server 2008 Forums
 Transact-SQL (2008)
 SAP TO ORALCE USING SSIS

Author  Topic 

kond.mohan
Posting Yak Master

213 Posts

Posted - 2013-08-22 : 04:36:32
Hi
i have created ssis(sql server 2012) pkg . loading sap data into oracle database.bids is not showing any warnings and errors.
connections are showing succeed mode.when i executing the pkg i am getting the below error.
windows : windows server 2008
sql server : sql server 2012
oracle : 64 bit.

[OLE DB Destination [34]] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_CANNOTACQUIRECONNECTIONFROMCONNECTIONMANAGER. The AcquireConnection method call to the connection manager "mis1.world.orion_sap" failed with error code 0xC0202009. There may be error messages posted before this with more information on why the AcquireConnection method call failed.

kond.mohan
Posting Yak Master

213 Posts

Posted - 2013-08-22 : 04:37:39
quote:
Originally posted by kond.mohan

Hi
i have created ssis(sql server 2012) pkg . loading sap data into oracle database.bids is not showing any warnings and errors.
connections are showing succeed mode.when i executing the pkg i am getting the below error.
windows : windows server 2008
sql server : sql server 2012
oracle : 64 bit.

[OLE DB Destination [34]] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_CANNOTACQUIRECONNECTIONFROMCONNECTIONMANAGER. The AcquireConnection method call to the connection manager "XXXxXXX" failed with error code 0xC0202009. There may be error messages posted before this with more information on why the AcquireConnection method call failed.

Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -