Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 SQL Server 2012 Forums
 Analysis Server and Reporting Services (2012)
 Learn SSRS

Author  Topic 

Muzokh
Starting Member

21 Posts

Posted - 2013-10-23 : 11:45:37
Hi All

I have just started SSRS 2012 and currently reading a book Professional_Microsoft_SQL_Server_2012_Reporting_Services but in this books things are very confusing and if someone suggest me some good link/url or send some stuff or advice good and simple book related to SSRS 2012 then I really appreciate it. In addition, please also give me some tips to learn SSRS. Thanks

Regards

Muz

cidr
Posting Yak Master

207 Posts

Posted - 2013-11-05 : 05:32:37
You could try Appdev videos. I find videos better when learning new technologies as it's more fast track. After that you could look at the detail in books later.

Some books have too much detail when you're learning so I would get the simplest book with more exercises and less theory/detail.

Like most technologies, there's the pain barrier of getting used to it and it will be confusing but the more you repeat an action like creating a report or writing a small bit of code in SSRS, the more natural it will become.
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -