SQL Server Forums
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | Forum FAQ

Register Now and get your question answered!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 SQL Server 2008 Forums
 Transact-SQL (2008)
 MySQL script to SQL help
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dhilling
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2013 :  09:53:28  Show Profile  Visit dhilling's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have this select script that we are migrating to SQL. However, I can't seem to get it converted to work. even tried SQL migration no luck.

SELECT carriers.CarrierName,carrier_zips.CarrierID,carrier_zips.SCAC,carrier_zips.ServiceTerminalCode AS DestServiceTerminalCode,carrier_zips.DirectIndirectServiceCode AS DestDirectIndirectServiceCode,carrier_zips.DaysPastTerminalInbound AS DestDaysPastTerminalInbound,_origZips.OrigServiceTerminalCode,_origZips.OrigDirectIndirectServiceCode,_origZips.OrigDaysPastTerminalOutbound,IFNULL(carrier_terminal_matrix.DaysOrigTermToDestTerm,0) AS DaysOrigTermToDestTerm,IF(IFNULL(carrier_terminal_matrix.DaysOrigTermToDestTerm,0)=0,0,carrier_terminal_matrix.DaysOrigTermToDestTerm+carrier_zips.DaysPastTerminalInbound+_origZips.OrigDaysPastTerminalOutbound) AS TotalDays,IF(_origZips.OrigDirectIndirectServiceCode<>'D','I',IF(carrier_zips.DirectIndirectServiceCode<>'D','I','D')) AS ServiceType FROM carriers, carrier_zips, (SELECT carrier_zips.CarrierID AS OrigCarrierID,carrier_zips.ServiceTerminalCode AS OrigServiceTerminalCode,carrier_zips.DirectIndirectServiceCode AS OrigDirectIndirectServiceCode,carrier_zips.DaysPastTerminalOutbound AS OrigDaysPastTerminalOutbound FROM carrier_zips WHERE carrier_zips.ZipCode=?OrigZip) AS _origZips LEFT JOIN carrier_terminal_matrix ON (carrier_zips.CarrierID=carrier_terminal_matrix.CarrierID AND carrier_terminal_matrix.OriginTerminalCode=_origZips.OrigServiceTerminalCode AND carrier_terminal_matrix.DestinationTerminalCode=carrier_zips.ServiceTerminalCode) WHERE carrier_zips.ZipCode=?DestZip AND carriers.CarrierID=carrier_zips.CarrierID AND carrier_zips.CarrierID=_origZips.OrigCarrierID;

any help converting it to work in sql would be great!

Thanks Doug

madhivanan
Premature Yak Congratulator

India
22755 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2013 :  10:06:50  Show Profile  Send madhivanan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Change IF into CASE

IF(carrier_zips.DirectIndirectServiceCode<>'D','I','D'))

into

CASE when carrier_zips.DirectIndirectServiceCode<>'D' then 'I' else 'D' end

Madhivanan

Failing to plan is Planning to fail
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
SQL Server Forums © 2000-2009 SQLTeam Publishing, LLC Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000