1. Created a SQL View 2. Used the View as a dataset for a report 3. Modified the SQL View (after creating a report using the view)
Problem - My new fields (I relabeled some and added some) do not show up as being available in my report.
I've tried refreshing the data source - under server explorer - if I peg to my view - I see all my new fields - however in the body of the report if I choose properties of field and look to see - I see only the original fields of the original view.
When I created the report I think I just used 'dataset1' and a simple select statement for my view..........it's like the original dataset fields are permanently part of the report.....