Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 General SQL Server Forums
 New to SQL Server Programming
 Urgent help needed

Author  Topic 

wolkenwalker
Starting Member

1 Post

Posted - 2014-01-03 : 20:55:34
I've just installed the Flexi Content Extension and have now this on my startpage/ I'm using Joomla 3
I also deleted the module but still the same.

Any idea how to fix this?
Thank you in advance

P.s I'm not quite sure if this is the right forum but if not sorry about this.

This is the message:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE fi.published = 1 AND fi.access IN (0,1,1,2,3) GROUP BY fi.id ORDER BY ftre' at line 1 SQL=SELECT fi.* FROM rhote_flexicontent_fields AS fi LEFT JOIN rhote_flexicontent_fields_type_relations AS ftrel ON ftrel.field_id = fi.id AND ftrel.type_id = WHERE fi.published = 1 AND fi.access IN (0,1,1,2,3) GROUP BY fi.id ORDER BY ftrel.ordering, fi.ordering, fi.name

SwePeso
Patron Saint of Lost Yaks

30421 Posts

Posted - 2014-01-04 : 04:19:57
There are so many fundamental errors. I suggest you start here www.w3schools.com/sql

Microsoft SQL Server MVP, MCT, MCSE, MCSA, MCP, MCITP, MCTS, MCDBA
Go to Top of Page

visakh16
Very Important crosS Applying yaK Herder

52326 Posts

Posted - 2014-01-04 : 05:04:20
Also this is MS SQL Server forum. You may be better off trying your luck on MySQL forums like www.dbforums.com for MySQL related help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SQL Server MVP
http://visakhm.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/VmBlogs
Go to Top of Page

madhivanan
Premature Yak Congratulator

22864 Posts

Posted - 2014-01-06 : 02:02:23
You are missing a column in the JOIN

SELECT fi.* FROM rhote_flexicontent_fields AS fi LEFT JOIN rhote_flexicontent_fields_type_relations AS ftrel ON ftrel.field_id = fi.id AND ftrel.type_id = fi.type_id WHERE fi.published = 1 AND fi.access IN (0,1,1,2,3) GROUP BY fi.id ORDER BY ftrel.ordering, fi.ordering, fi.name

Madhivanan

Failing to plan is Planning to fail
Go to Top of Page

Kristen
Test

22859 Posts

Posted - 2014-01-06 : 02:40:53
quote:
Originally posted by madhivanan

... and ...

For example:

Only fields in the GROUP BY (i.e. fi.id) can appear in the SELECT. Thus you cannot have SELECT fi.*

The same applies to ORDER BY, so you cannot have ORDER BY ftrel.ordering, fi.ordering, fi.name
Go to Top of Page

madhivanan
Premature Yak Congratulator

22864 Posts

Posted - 2014-01-06 : 03:38:24
quote:
Originally posted by Kristen

quote:

... and ...

For example:

Only fields in the GROUP BY (i.e. fi.id) can appear in the SELECT. Thus you cannot have SELECT fi.*

The same applies to ORDER BY, so you cannot have ORDER BY ftrel.ordering, fi.ordering, fi.name

It is perfectly possible in MySQL which OP is using.

Madhivanan

Failing to plan is Planning to fail
Go to Top of Page

Kristen
Test

22859 Posts

Posted - 2014-01-12 : 05:04:14
quote:

It is perfectly possible in MySQL which OP is using.

Learnt something new today, thanks Madhi
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -