Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 SQL Server 2008 Forums
 SSIS and Import/Export (2008)
 SoapHeaderException error in Scrip task

Author  Topic 

AbhishekHeaven
Starting Member

1 Post

Posted - 2014-06-25 : 15:00:36
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHeaderException error in script task

HI,

My requirement is I have to create a XML of each row from a table and push one XML data of each row to a web services. This is a syncronous call to web services where it will send the response of each row XML.

The WSDL file is having a method called MATCHXML having 4 parameters namely ControlXML, BatchXML, Username, Password. I have created the ControlXML & BatchXML through code and storing into a string variable seperatly. The WSDL alos contains 4 input called RequestUUID, ChannelID, ServiceRequestID & ServiceRequestVersion which has to be send to web services compulsory along with the method. In order to implement this, first I have added Web reference of the Web service URL into library, then invoked the method to hit the web services. The code looks likes as below:

//Initiated an object of the class from the WSDL file

Matching match = new Matching

string result = match.MatchXML(controlXML,BatchXML,Username,Password)

Then, at the above line it display the below error:

SSIS package "HunterAutomation.dtsx" starting.
Error: 0x1 at Generates XML file & Update variable: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHeaderException: Mandatory field is not set in EAI_SOAPINPUT; Element -> Environment.eaiCommon.BTID, Environment.eaiCommon.Header.ChannelID, Environment.eaiCommon.Header.RequestUUID, Environment.eaiCommon.Header.ServiceRequestId, Environment.eaiCommon.Header.ServiceRequestVersion
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
at ST_ae3b1e5eadb64fdba5040f4efa743458.csproj.Hunter.Matching.Match(String controlXml, String batchXml, String username, String password) in C:\Users\CPUTRACKINGAPP\AppData\Local\Temp\3\SSIS\377534961d7f4fdb91565f9366317fdc\Web References\Hunter\Reference.cs:line 93
at ST_ae3b1e5eadb64fdba5040f4efa743458.csproj.ScriptMain.Main() in C:\Users\CPUTRACKINGAPP\AppData\Local\Temp\3\SSIS\377534961d7f4fdb91565f9366317fdc\ScriptMain.cs:line 1307
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.RuntimeType.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags bindingFlags, Binder binder, Object target, Object[] providedArgs, ParameterModifier[] modifiers, CultureInfo culture, String[] namedParams)
at System.Type.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object target, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture)
at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Tasks.ScriptTask.VSTATaskScriptingEngine.ExecuteScript()
Task failed: Generates XML file & Update variable
Warning: 0x80019002 at For Loop Container: SSIS Warning Code DTS_W_MAXIMUMERRORCOUNTREACHED. The Execution method succeeded, but the number of errors raised (1) reached the maximum allowed (1); resulting in failure. This occurs when the number of errors reaches the number specified in MaximumErrorCount. Change the MaximumErrorCount or fix the errors.
Warning: 0x80019002 at HunterAutomation: SSIS Warning Code DTS_W_MAXIMUMERRORCOUNTREACHED. The Execution method succeeded, but the number of errors raised (1) reached the maximum allowed (1); resulting in failure. This occurs when the number of errors reaches the number specified in MaximumErrorCount. Change the MaximumErrorCount or fix the errors.
SSIS package "HunterAutomation.dtsx" finished: Failure.

In order to solve the issue i have manual created the soap header code. Now Im not understanding how to send the soap header XML message along with the MATCHXML method. I am trying very hard to solve the issue from last 3 weeks but NO LUCK.

Could anyone please help me out on this and I'm already running out of my deadlines.

With Reagrds,
Abhishek Boga

- Advertisement -