Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 SQL Server 2012 Forums
 Analysis Server and Reporting Services (2012)
 Advanced Calculation in SSRS 2012

Author  Topic 

jfrennch1999
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 2014-07-01 : 19:42:46
I have a colunm headers called Endpoint,projection and previous week

I have used something like this to conditional format parts of my report.

=IIf(Fields!EndPoint.Value="Total Sales Division" or Fields!EndPoint.Value="Total End Point" or Fields!EndPoint.Value="Total IP-Relay" or Fields!EndPoint.Value="Total ClearCaptions","CornflowerBlue","Gray" )

Next I want to do some calculations based upon some test data in the previous week column.

EndPoint Projection Prev Week

House Account
Plan 19,214
Forecast 19,214
Actual 13,768
SPLY 1,378
Inside Sales Account
Plan 16,801
Forecast 16,801
Actual 17,248
SPLY 1,077
Anonymous Minutes
Plan 36,015 ( needs to be my sum value.
Forecast
Actual
SPLY

My Anonymous values are empty in my matrix and I would like to fill them via formulas in ssrs.
I need Anonymous Plan to be the sum of House Account Plan and Inside sales account plan. All tree are under my header of endpoint.

in the previous week expression I think I want if endpoint.value="Anonymous Minutes" and Projection='Plan' then Sum(If endpoint.value="house" and Projection.valuje=Plan,sum(previousweek))+ sum(If Endpoint.vaule=INside Sales Account' and Projection.value='Plan,sum(prevoiusweek))

I have not done anything like this before . Can anyone help. And Thanks in advance.

- Advertisement -