Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 General SQL Server Forums
 Data Corruption Issues
 Incorrect Data, Please help

Author  Topic 

Dakyne
Starting Member

1 Post

Posted - 2014-09-11 : 04:16:42
Hi, I need some help:
I use a program "isoPOS IBT", to order stock.. It checks the Quantity OH and compare that to the preset Max Quantity, works out the difference and then orders the stock accordingly. My problem is that the QTY OH does not match the real quantity on hand on the system and therefore orders wrong stock (We have 10 branches that order stock and i only get this error on 1 branch). I have found the tables in SQL server, but how do i check where the column QTY OH gets its data from? Then i can possibly find the mistake by going to that table and taking it from there. (It says QTY OH = 15, works out the order, then it updates to the correct quantity of 12, but the order has already been calculated on the 15...) Thx

gbritton
Master Smack Fu Yak Hacker

2780 Posts

Posted - 2014-09-11 : 15:35:52
Is the program you use an in-house application or 3rd party? If in-house, you should be able to analyze it to find out how it interacts with Sql Server and go from there.
Go to Top of Page

Lincolnburrows
Yak Posting Veteran

52 Posts

Posted - 2014-09-12 : 05:54:02
Try this it will you to find columns:

SELECT * FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.COLUMNS
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -