Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 SQL Server 2008 Forums
 Analysis Server and Reporting Services (2008)
 How to change From Email address for a report

Author  Topic 

bh0526
Yak Posting Veteran

71 Posts

Posted - 2015-01-28 : 15:31:42
I have a report that I scheduled to be sent each morning. Works fine except that the From Email Address is info@xxxpublic.com. I want to change this to info@zzzpublic.com. But I don't see anywhere to change this. How can I change this from email address?

James K
Master Smack Fu Yak Hacker

3873 Posts

Posted - 2015-01-28 : 17:04:13
Assuming you are using SQL Reporting Services and its Subscription feature, the Sender address is configured in the Reporting Services Configuration Manager. Start -> All Programs -> Microsoft Sql Server 2008 -> Configuration Tools -> Reporting Services Configuration Manager. Then connect the configuration manager to your report server and look under the E-mail Settings tab.
Go to Top of Page

User254
Starting Member

1 Post

Posted - 2015-02-20 : 06:44:33
If you use Gmail with your Google Account, it's not currently possible to change your Gmail username after you've registered unless you want to delete Gmail from your account and use a different, non-Gmail address for your Google Account. You can also create another Google Account with a different Gmail username.

To change the email address on your account, just follow these steps:

1.Visit the Google Accounts homepage.
2.Sign in to your account.
3.Click Edit in the Email section.
4.Enter your new email address and your current password.
5.Click Save email address.
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -