Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 SQL Server 2008 Forums
 Transact-SQL (2008)
 SSIS Derived Column Question

Author  Topic 

tooba111
Starting Member

22 Posts

Posted - 2015-04-20 : 23:41:38
Hi Guys,
My SSIS Package giving me weried problem,

Simple SSIS Package, My source is SQL table and destination is .CSV. Between source and destination I am using Derived Column transformation. Package is working fine in BIDS without any problem. However, when I am calling my SSIS package through Store Procedure getting error. If I remove my Derived Column Transformation from my Package, it will working fine (BIDS and SP). Is anyone have/had this kind of problem before?

Please advise.

Thank You.

bandi
Master Smack Fu Yak Hacker

2242 Posts

Posted - 2015-04-21 : 00:29:30
Can you post the error message which u received while executing through SP ?

--
Chandu
Go to Top of Page

tooba111
Starting Member

22 Posts

Posted - 2015-04-21 : 10:43:29
Here is the Error = Description: To run an SSIS package outside of Business Intelligence Development Studio you must install Standard Edition of Integration Services or higher.

Please Note: - I am running few more SSIS Package on the same server and it is working fine, However If I remove my DERIVED COLUMN TRANSFORMATION from my ssis package, its runs fine. I really need that DERIVED COLUMN TRANSFORMATION in the package.

Please advise.
Go to Top of Page

Sonu619
Posting Yak Master

202 Posts

Posted - 2015-04-23 : 09:50:46
Has anyone any thoughts?
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -