SQL Server Forums
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | Forum FAQ

Register Now and get your question answered!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Site Related Forums
 Article Discussion
 Article: Yukon Demo at PASS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

sanjnep
Posting Yak Master

USA
191 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2002 :  00:06:01  Show Profile  Visit sanjnep's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Derai derai ramro hola jasto cha SQL server ko naya version.
Yukon us ma bhayako river ko nam jasto cha hoina ?
Bye
Sanjeev

Sanjeevshrestha
Go to Top of Page

ValterBorges
Flowing Fount of Yak Knowledge

USA
1429 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2002 :  00:38:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

jasper_smith
SQL Server MVP & SQLTeam MVY

United Kingdom
846 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2002 :  03:05:28  Show Profile  Visit jasper_smith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great Inca - send your wishes to sqlwish@microsoft.com
It does get read ! They will take more notice if you include business reasons for you you want certain functionality and how it would help you as a developer. You will more than likely not get a response however all the developers get the mail from sqlwish.

HTH
Jasper Smith
Go to Top of Page

GreatInca
Posting Yak Master

USA
102 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2002 :  17:13:06  Show Profile  Visit GreatInca's Homepage  Send GreatInca an AOL message  Send GreatInca a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'll try that on the crosstab join to a table. ADO and sp_ExecuteSQL don't always get along though (to put it on a web page), but I'm sure I can at least get it to work in QA to make a CSV. It takes brian hours to manually 'join' the 2 reports together into 1 result set in Excel (Not all members fill out a survey; some members have filled out a survey but are no longer active; the survey results is crosstabbed).

Oh yeah I'll send that big post to that email address. In the past I'v always gotten a reply but usually saying that I needed to start a tech support incident, which isn't cheap without a contract.

Edited by - GreatInca on 12/13/2002 17:18:32
Go to Top of Page

euan_garden
Microsoft SQL Server Product Team

34 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2003 :  05:56:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I want to assure you that is not the case, everyone's opinion about the SQL Server is listened to and assesed, the best forum for that is to send mail to sqlwish@microsoft.com. Mail to this account goes in the inboxes of the SQL Server Leadership team and is also stored in a system that allows requests to be reviewed at any time, by any member of the team. You will probably not get an answer other than automated but we do read the mail.

regards

-Euan

Euan Garden
Product Unit Manager
SQL Server Tools
SQL Server Development Team
Microsoft Corporation

quote:

I would but microsoft tend to only care for people who pays them thousands of dollars for tech support contracts. I'm very happy with my new server that I stayed up until 4am last night to move the database too. 8 36Gig SCSI drives in raid 0+1, 4 P3 Xeons, 4 gigs ram and it takes up 4 Us on the rack. I think the thousands of dollars is better spent on my new server than with fighting with microsoft.

Edited by - GreatInca on 12/12/2002 19:36:09

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
SQL Server Forums © 2000-2009 SQLTeam Publishing, LLC Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000