Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 Site Related Forums
 The Yak Corral
 It's over... thanks and bye...

Author  Topic 

Crespo24
Village Idiot

144 Posts

Posted - 2003-03-19 : 08:38:31
Hi all,

I am afraid things are not going well at the moment and I ca not be here anymore.

It has been fun here even though I got carried away playing my little game but it's over for good this time.

I wish you all the best of luck and I hope you all have a good future.
Sorry things did not work out.

Thanks to all members and especially the SQLteam for putting up with my attitude (even though I was doing it on purpose).

Laters,

Page47
Master Smack Fu Yak Hacker

2878 Posts

Posted - 2003-03-19 : 08:55:48
I hope things get better for you, man.

I love you.

Jay White
{0}
Go to Top of Page

jsmith8858
Dr. Cross Join

7423 Posts

Posted - 2003-03-19 : 10:33:01
I wish you the best of luck, Crespo.

One way or another, you will be missed !

- Jeff
Go to Top of Page

chadmat
The Chadinator

1974 Posts

Posted - 2003-03-19 : 11:39:54
Should we take bets on how long before he posts again?

Go to Top of Page

yakoo
Constraint Violating Yak Guru

312 Posts

Posted - 2003-03-19 : 11:42:58
I give it less than 2 weeks, unless he is being shipped off to the can.

Got SQL?
Go to Top of Page

JimL
SQL Slinging Yak Ranger

1537 Posts

Posted - 2003-03-19 : 12:22:16
Hope things work out.

Go to Top of Page

nr
SQLTeam MVY

12543 Posts

Posted - 2003-03-19 : 12:57:05
Sorry to hear things aren't going well.
Hope you can come back soon (in your friendly persona maybe).

==========================================
Cursors are useful if you don't know sql.
DTS can be used in a similar way.
Beer is not cold and it isn't fizzy.
Go to Top of Page

Andraax
Aged Yak Warrior

790 Posts

Posted - 2003-03-19 : 15:12:16
Good luck m8. Cya out there.

Go to Top of Page

tkizer
Almighty SQL Goddess

38200 Posts

Posted - 2003-03-19 : 16:19:43
He'll probably just use a different username (anyway to tell by IP address?).

Tara
Go to Top of Page

KnooKie
Aged Yak Warrior

623 Posts

Posted - 2003-03-20 : 05:13:43
What's not going well at the moment ? Perhaps we can help ?

===========
Paul
Go to Top of Page

X002548
Not Just a Number

15586 Posts

Posted - 2003-03-20 : 08:45:26
Well, I guess what Nigel means is, NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES...

Tara, They don't need an IP, they know his email, he'll need a new one of those..how dreadfully painful...

and this says it all (cut and paste from the registration to SQL Team, which I'm sure EVERYONE read before registration...):

If you agree to the terms and conditions stated below, press the "Agree" button. Otherwise, press "Cancel".

In order to use these forums, users are required to provide a username, password and email address. Neither the Administrators of these forums, or the Moderators participating, are responsible for the privacy practices of any user. Remember that all information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to share any of your personal information. Any user who finds material posted by another user objectionable is encouraged to contact us via email. We are authorized by you to remove or modify any data submitted by you to these forums for any reason we feel constitutes a violation of our policies, whether stated, implied or not.

This site may contain links to other web sites and files. We have no control over the content and can not ensure it will not be offensive or objectionable. We will, however, remove links to material that we feel is inappropriate as we become aware of them.

These forums give users two options for changing and modifying information that they provide in their profile:

Users can login with their username and password to change any information in their profile.
In case of lost password, users can send an email to sqlteam@sqlteam.com.

Cookies must be turned on in your browser to participate as a user in these forums. Cookies are used here to hold your username and password and viewing options, allowing you to login.

By pressing the "Agree" button that you, the user, are 13 years of age or over. You are fully responsible for any information or file supplied by this user. You also agree that you will not post any copyrighted material that is not owned by yourself or the owners of these forums. In your use of these forums, you agree that you will not post any information which is vulgar, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.

If you do agree with the rules and policies stated in this agreement, and meet the criteria stated herein, proceed to press the "Agree" button below, otherwise press "Cancel".

Brett

8-)

Edited by - x002548 on 03/20/2003 08:45:52
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -