Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 Other Forums
 Other Topics
 Know Anyone near Dallas, Texas?

Author  Topic 

AjarnMark
SQL Slashing Gunting Master

3246 Posts

Posted - 2005-03-11 : 13:34:36
ATTENTION ALL SQLTEAMERS!

I'm working on the PASS program committee to help put together the speaker list for this September's Community Summit. The PASS conference will be at the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine, the last week of September, 2005. We have several speakers who have already volunteered, and we are seeking additional speakers to give talks in the area of Professional Development. This would include topics like:

• Successful Team Management

• Technical Writing

• Time Management

• Project Management

• Communication Skills

• Effective Presentations

• Career Planning / Management

• and more!

We are looking for people who are already in the Dallas-Fort Worth area who would be interested in volunteering to come give a 60-minute presentation. This might include corporate recruiters, college professors, independent consultants or anyone else with a relevant background. If you know anyone who might be a good candidate, please send me their contact information or ask them to contact me directly. They can also contact Lance or Graz. The speaker list is being assembled right now, so we need to do this as soon as possible.

Thanks!

(For anyone who doesn't know, PASS is the Professional Association for SQL Server.)

derrickleggett
Pointy Haired Yak DBA

4184 Posts

Posted - 2005-03-11 : 14:32:10
I should give one on communication skills. That would be kind of funny.

MeanOldDBA
derrickleggett@hotmail.com

When life gives you a lemon, fire the DBA.
Go to Top of Page

AjarnMark
SQL Slashing Gunting Master

3246 Posts

Posted - 2005-03-16 : 11:35:31
Well, Derrick, a friend of mine likes to say that everyone is good for something, even if it's to be a bad example.

Anyone else interested?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Infoneering: Information Technology solutions engineered to professional standards.
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -