Yak Posting Veteran
Posted - 04/12/2005 : 12:59:12
| Problem: DB has been restored from production to test SQL Server and full text queries don't return any records after the following has been done.
1. sp_fulltext_database 'disable'
2. sp_fulltext_database 'enable'
3. Removed Full Text indexing from the table from Enterprise Mgr.
4. sp_fulltext_catalog 'i_Memos_Cat', 'drop'
5. sp_fulltext_catalog 'i_Memos_Cat', 'create'
6. sp_fulltext_catalog 'i_Memos_Cat', 'start_full'
7. Recreate the FTI using Enterprise Mgr and specifying it to use the catalog i_Memos_Cat.
The indexes get created but don't seem to be populated even after I run the full population jobs.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and sorry if this is a repeated question but searching for me came up short.
Thanks in advance.