Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 Site Related Forums
 Site Related Discussions
 Great Job Available

Author  Topic 

Mitchell Cushing
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 2001-06-01 : 11:34:18
HELP! - We had a candidate interview there this morning, teched-out great, but personality fit wasn't there. XXXX really wants this job filled by end of next week, we have 1-day turnaround on resumes (at most).

Please let me know if you've got anyone with a similar background - -->KEY is replication in clustered environments<--
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New job, we've placed a number of people at XXX. Midtown NY

Position Title: SQL DBA/Developer (development only about 30% of job)

Salary: $110,000 - $115,000 base, bonus will be 20% area> + exceptional benefits

Major Skills: SQL DBA, Development, Architect, KEY--»SQL server replication«--, stored procedures, IIS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Job Responsibilities:
Design, development and administration of highly scaleable, n-tier SQL Server-based database platform that will serve as a key part of the backend infrastructure company-wide client/server, web, global intranet and data warehouse applications.
Job Requirements:

7+ years experience [including solid 5 years working as DBA], degree preferred

Experience with replication in multi-server environments and other advanced features of MS SQL Server 7.0 (OLAP, Microstrategy, Data Warehouse, Disaster Recovery, Database Administration and Services, Web Publishing)
Knowledge of Windows NT Clustered SQL Server, Transact SQL coding, stored procedures and triggers is required.
Experience with VBScript, ASP, Java, and E-Commerce deployment experience is a plus.
Please show me who/what you've got - immediate interview.

Do you know anyone out there who would fit the description for this job. Please call me immediately.

Mitchell Cushing
Concepts In Staffing, Inc. Executive Search
Global IT Search and Selection
Phone 212.294.2437| http://www.cisnysearch.com/

- Advertisement -