Please start any new threads on our new site at http://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

Our new SQL Server Forums are live! Come on over! We've restricted the ability to create new threads on these forums.

SQL Server Forums
Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | Forum FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Site Related Forums
 Site Related Discussions
 Graphic Artist help for SQLTeam
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

graz
Chief SQLTeam Crack Dealer

USA
4149 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2001 :  15:57:13  Show Profile  Visit graz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is anyone out there graphically inclined? I've got a presentation coming up and I'm looking for a custom powerpoint background for it. If you're interested take a stab. I'd certainly appreciate the results since my graphics skill falls somewhere between slim and none.

What I'm looking for is a JPG that I can use as a background. One at 1024 x 768 and one at 1400 x 1050. If you want to go ahead and make the entire PowerPoint template file that's cool too!

And yes, once I give the presentation I'll post it here :)

I have a big copy of the logo here (www.sqlteam.com/downloads/biglogo.jpg).

Thanks for any help out there anyone can give.

-graz

===============================================
Creating tomorrow's legacy systems today.
One crisis at a time.

Tim
Starting Member

Australia
392 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2001 :  20:26:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
still need it graz?

will it just have your standard powerpoint title and bulleted lists in the foreground or something more fancy that may clash with the background?

I'll give it a shot...

Did you just want the logo itself or the logo with a little creative licence added in?

Go to Top of Page

graz
Chief SQLTeam Crack Dealer

USA
4149 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2001 :  20:47:00  Show Profile  Visit graz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It will mostly be Title and bulleted lists. I may show some SQL which is close enough to bulleted lists. There may be a screen capture or two but I'm not too worried about those. I'd prefer one with the logo "roughly" intact but if you'd like to have fun with it I may like what you do. Thanks for any help you can give.

-graz

===============================================
Creating tomorrow's legacy systems today.
One crisis at a time.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
SQL Server Forums © 2000-2009 SQLTeam Publishing, LLC Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000