Well It looks like no real help is coming Thanks everybody for your help (80%) I will just figure out the remaining 20% quite new to SQL 2000 thou
I’m really sorry that SQLTeam was unable to respond to your question with the proper sense of urgency and seriousness. I hope having to do 20% of your work was not too inconvenient. We treasure your questions, and hope we will be able to serve you satisfactorily in the future. Best regards.
CODO ERGO SUM
Edited by - Michael Valentine Jones on 07/25/2006 16:55:13