Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 Site Related Forums
 Article Discussion
 Article: PASS Board Elections for 2007

Author  Topic 

AskSQLTeam
Ask SQLTeam Question

0 Posts

Posted - 2007-07-18 : 18:19:26
I've been actively involved with PASS for the last four years. I was a volunteer for two years and I've been on the Board for two years. Serving on the Board has been a fantastic experience. I really enjoy the conference and this has given me a way to shape that event in ways that I think will benefit the community. Serving on the Board gives you insight into how you put on a conference that expects over 2,000 attendees. It's a great way for technical people to increase their exposure to the financial, marketing or organizational aspects of an organization. If you've enjoyed the conferences but always wanted to change a few things -- now is your chance! Volunteer or run for the Board!

Read PASS Board Elections for 2007

dinakar
Master Smack Fu Yak Hacker

2507 Posts

Posted - 2007-07-18 : 18:34:36
Probably off topic but somewhat related. I asked this question at the previous PASS in seattle. IS there any free membership to MVPs? I asked at the PASS booth and the ladies at the booth took down the question and said they will get back and never did. Do you know anything about this Bill?

Dinakar Nethi
Life is short. Enjoy it.
http://weblogs.sqlteam.com/dinakar/
Go to Top of Page

graz
Chief SQLTeam Crack Dealer

4149 Posts

Posted - 2007-07-18 : 20:18:53
I believe there is. Watch the MVP newsgroup for details.

===============================================
Creating tomorrow's legacy systems today.
One crisis at a time.
Go to Top of Page

rmiao

7266 Posts

Posted - 2007-07-19 : 11:08:12
They don't give free membership to long time volunteer.
Go to Top of Page

graz
Chief SQLTeam Crack Dealer

4149 Posts

Posted - 2007-07-19 : 11:34:02
rmiao, I believe that volunteers are given memberships. Are you currently volunteering? Can email me the details of when and how you volunteered and I'll look into it. My email address is graz at this domain or you can use the Contact Us page.

===============================================
Creating tomorrow's legacy systems today.
One crisis at a time.
Go to Top of Page

rmiao

7266 Posts

Posted - 2007-07-19 : 15:55:36
email is on the way.
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -