Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 SQL Server 2005 Forums
 SSIS and Import/Export (2005)
 SSIS connection managers error

Author  Topic 

Togaspoon
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - 2008-02-06 : 17:15:34
I'm trying to create a new package and keep getting different errors. The package uses the same .NET ODBC provider as another package.

I can test the connection fine.

When I add a DataReader Source and select my connection I get the following warning:

Not all connection managers have been set. Set all connection managers.

If I click the refresh button I get this warning message:

Error at Data Flow Task [DataReader Source [6338]]: The runtime connection manager with the ID "" cannot be found. Verify that the connection manager collection has a connection manager with that ID.

All my collections have ID's and they are all read only.

If I ignore those warning I can enter my SQL command and go to the column mappings tab and see all the columns I selected but I then see several warnings all saying the same thing.

Driver does not support this function

I'm not able to close the Advanced Editor at this point.

Any ideas?

Togaspoon
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - 2008-02-06 : 17:19:17
If I delete the connection I still see the errors. It's like there is a partial connection out there that I can see but is hosing up my project.
Go to Top of Page

Togaspoon
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - 2008-02-06 : 17:29:46
OK

Forget those 1st two errors that was just me being stupid, once I assigned my DataReader to the connection manager they went away.

Now I just need to deal with this error:

Error at Data Flow Task [DataReader Source [6825]]: System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException:
ERROR [IM001][Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver does not support this function (x 20+)

I've used this driver with other packages.
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -