Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 SQL Server 2005 Forums
 Replication (2005)
 Replication monitor showing error due to os error

Author  Topic 

neellotus
Starting Member

15 Posts

Posted - 2013-03-08 : 23:59:17
Hi All,

I created pull subscription from Subscriber through New Subscription Wizard with each agent running at its subscriber, i m using option "Run Under Sql Server Agent Service Account" To Specify the domain or machine account under which Distribution Agent process will run when synchronizing this subscription database.

And sa login of Publisher SQL Server to connect Distributor on Distribution Agent Security window.

My publisher running very well and it is generating data on shared UNC folder very well.But subscriber not updating data from it. and it is showing error due to os error 5 on Replication Monitor of Publisher.

This is right or i am doing some wrong and role of sa user for both sql server is already db_owner.

Pls help me i will be very thankful to you.
Neel

russell
Pyro-ma-ni-yak

5072 Posts

Posted - 2013-03-11 : 00:35:10
What's the error? Access denied?

Did you walk through the wizard? How did you create the subscription? There is a sql server replication account. Saved the password? I usually use the SQL Agent account.
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -