Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 SQL Server 2012 Forums
 Transact-SQL (2012)
 CDC get all changes function error issue

Author  Topic 

IK1972

56 Posts

Posted - 2014-11-13 : 08:11:26
I have setup CDC on 50 tables and then in one SP I’m calling all cdc function like below issue is I'm getting error “an insufficient number of arguments were supplied for the procedure or function cdc.fn_cdc_get_all_changes ... .” as error is not mentioning for which capture instance I'm getting this error so not able to find.

select * from cdc.fn_cdc_get_all_changes_<capture_instance>(@from_lsn, @to_lsn, 'all update old') union all
select * from cdc.fn_cdc_get_all_changes_<capture_instance>(@from_lsn, @to_lsn, 'all update old') union all
select * from cdc.fn_cdc_get_all_changes_<capture_instance>(@from_lsn, @to_lsn, 'all update old')

Is anyone know how to find which capture instance is failing?

Thanks

gbritton
Master Smack Fu Yak Hacker

2780 Posts

Posted - 2014-11-13 : 08:46:09
what is the signature of the function being called?

Have you tried the selects one at a time?
Go to Top of Page

IK1972

56 Posts

Posted - 2014-11-13 : 10:21:59
I think issue is for LSN range but I'm not how to avoid this error

quote:
Originally posted by gbritton

what is the signature of the function being called?

Have you tried the selects one at a time?

Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -