The SQLTeam.com newsletter goes out weekly. You can sign up on the right side of the site.
Each newsletter has an unsubscribe link at the bottom and
process those immediately. You can also subscribe and unsubscribe through your forum profile page.
This is what you'll find in a typical newsletter:
- Notes on anything interesting that happened during the week such as a service
pack release or product announcement.
- I read about 70 SQL Server blogs. I select a dozen or so posts each week
to highlight in the newsletter.
- New SQLTeam.com articles.
- Ten brand new forum posts that are begging for an answer.
- A note from one of our sponsors. Usually a new product announcement, a
free seminar or a way to save some money if you want one of their products.
A few previous newsletters are listed below.