Write for SQLTeam.com
SQLTeam.com is growing and I'm looking for
people to write articles. Write about the cool features that save you time. Write about the problems you've solved. Write about
the interesting things you find. And I'll even pay you for it!
- The article must be published on exclusively on SQLTeam.com for 180 days.
- The article should be at least 750 words not including SQL statements.
This is less than a page and half of typing in Microsoft Word. We accept
articles in HTML and unformatted text. We
prefer minimal formatting of the article. Any screen captures should be in
JPG format and less than 50KB.
- My preferences for topics are SQL Server articles, SQL Server
development articles and general information technology articles. In a
broader sense anything that you think would help someone who works with SQL
Server is fair game.
- If you have questions about a specific topic you can
email me and we can
discuss it. A good way to find articles is to think about questions you've
answered in the forums. Many times a simple answer can be turned into a
larger article that covers additional considerations about the solution.
Great articles help people solve problems.
- We reserve the right to reject any articles. We accept articles written
in English. Proper grammar counts so please proof-read carefully.
- If you write multiple articles we will create an author profile page that shows your biography and all
the articles you've written.
- For your first article we'll pay you $50. Starting with the second
article we'll pay $100 per article. If we publish at least one of your
articles per month for six consecutive months we'll pay you a $250 bonus.
All payments will be made via PayPal.
- We have an article template you can use that will help with formatting.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm hoping you will join
me in making SQLTeam.com a great resource for SQL Server information.