Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 Site Related Forums
 Site Related Discussions
 SQL Dominator

Author  Topic 

AjarnMark
SQL Slashing Gunting Master

3246 Posts

Posted - 2002-02-08 : 17:22:57
What happens in 154 posts from now when Rob hits 3000? Does he then acquire majority ownership and a share in all the prophets profits?

------------------------
GENERAL-ly speaking...

graz
Chief SQLTeam Crack Dealer

4149 Posts

Posted - 2002-02-08 : 18:15:29
I don't know. Maybe we could all chip in and buy him a life!

Whoooops! Wait! Wouldn't want to do that. Then I might have to answer questions! I like your life just fine Rob!

Wow! 3,000 posts. Who would have believed it! That's almost 10% of the posts in the forums! I remember dreaming of the day when the forums might have 3,000 posts -- now one person does!

I think there are thousands of people who owe Rob a big thanks and . . .

Wait a minute! Here I am congratulating him on 3,000 and he hasn't even gotten there yet. What a slacker!

If Rob somehow manages to make it to 3,000 posts I'll give 1,000 YakHooves! Of course, with all the political and economic turmoil in Tibet the YakHoove isn't worth what is used to be. Actually it wasn't ever really worth what it used to be. Also with Tibet's failure to implement the IMF currency controls and peg the YakHoove to the dollar, the currency has been in a bit of a free fall lately. Not to mention the "Chinese takeover" issue.

Actually I do have a gift for Rob when he reaches 3,000 posts. It will have more sentimental than monetary value (that's what 1,000 YakHooves gets you these days). So hurry up Rob, and get to 3,000. Then I'll mail you your secret toy suprise from the bottom of a pack of SQLTeam-jacks.

(Is anyone here old enough to remember Cracker Jacks?)

===============================================
Creating tomorrow's legacy systems today.
One crisis at a time.
Go to Top of Page

robvolk
Most Valuable Yak

15732 Posts

Posted - 2002-02-08 : 18:17:36
God, I LOVE CRACKER JACKS! Are you sending me a box of Cracker Jacks? That's great! Thanks graz! Man, I'm gonna have 3,000 posts in the next 10 minutes!

Go to Top of Page

AjarnMark
SQL Slashing Gunting Master

3246 Posts

Posted - 2002-02-08 : 18:25:05
Take me out to the SQLTeam
Take me out with the crowd
Bue me peanuts and popcorn and CRACKER JACKS
I don't care if we ever get back...

------------------------
GENERAL-ly speaking...
Go to Top of Page

graz
Chief SQLTeam Crack Dealer

4149 Posts

Posted - 2002-02-08 : 18:27:28
Yeah, except the following posts don't count: Beer, cracker jacks, plus any others that I don't like! Oh and posts that try and talk me into allowing other posts also don't count. And posts complaining about me not allowing the other posts in the first place don't count either. And posts trying to lobby for support against the evil autocratic SQLTeam empire, er, management count as a double negative.

===============================================
Creating tomorrow's legacy systems today.
One crisis at a time.
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -