Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 Site Related Forums
 Poll Discussion
 T-Shirts and Polos

Author  Topic 

yahazim
Starting Member

13 Posts

Posted - 2002-03-15 : 16:19:58
Would be really cool, and it would show who else is a secret member, of the SQL Team cult (hey! look... that guy has a SQL Team polo on... he's a member!) if we had T-Shirts and Polos for the SQL Team available for purchase.

Feedback?

Anyone? Anyone?

AjarnMark
SQL Slashing Gunting Master

3246 Posts

Posted - 2002-03-15 : 16:26:17
How about T-Shirts, tank tops, coffe mugs, baseball caps, boxer shorts, mouse pads... Hmmm... I don't see a polo... But at the top of the SQLTeam Store page [url]http://www.sqlteam.com/store.asp[/url] is the link to SQLTeam Branded Merchandise.

------------------------
GENERAL-ly speaking...
Go to Top of Page

graz
Chief SQLTeam Crack Dealer

4149 Posts

Posted - 2002-03-15 : 17:26:45
Yeah, one of the things on my to do list -- which keeps getting longer -- is to make that top part larger with some pictures of the products.

The t-shirts are pretty nice as are the mugs. And the mouse pads. The hats aren't so great. The logo silk screened/laser printed as opposed to stitched on.

===============================================
Creating tomorrow's legacy systems today.
One crisis at a time.
Go to Top of Page

robvolk
Most Valuable Yak

15732 Posts

Posted - 2002-03-15 : 17:34:09
And I've got a SQL Team T-shirt and a large coffee mug, they are a point of pride with me! Very nice indeed!

Go to Top of Page

yahazim
Starting Member

13 Posts

Posted - 2002-03-15 : 18:10:09
The reason I mentioned polo was I would like something more dressy than a t-shirt to where to work... I see Microsoft polos, Sun polos, I don't get any of these cause I'm JUST a DBA.

Hehe.

Go to Top of Page

MichaelP
Jedi Yak

2489 Posts

Posted - 2002-03-15 : 18:19:05
Yeah same here, I need somethign with a collar to wear to work.

Go to Top of Page

graz
Chief SQLTeam Crack Dealer

4149 Posts

Posted - 2002-03-15 : 22:45:03
The mugs, t-shirts, etc. were pretty easy to do. CafePress.com allows you to upload an image(jpg, bmp, gif) and they will create items as they are ordered. No upfront setup costs or anything. They handle all shipping, etc. Literally I do nothing except check the boxes of the items I want and upload my logo. I don't make any money on these.

Getting nice embroidered shirts is a different ball of wax. I'll need to pay for a stitch out and then order shirts. If there is enough interest I'll look into it. It will take 2-3 weeks to get them to me and then I have to turn around and ship them out to you.

I've no idea what the cost will be. I'll probably either get a nice denim long sleeve shirt or a polo of some type.

So is there enough interest?

===============================================
Creating tomorrow's legacy systems today.
One crisis at a time.
Go to Top of Page

JustinBigelow
SQL Gigolo

1157 Posts

Posted - 2002-03-15 : 23:44:32
I'd deffinately buy a polo shirt or denim if you went to the trouble. But if you do you should try and find a way to sneak a on it somewhere!

Justin

Go to Top of Page

samrat
Yak Posting Veteran

94 Posts

Posted - 2002-03-16 : 02:29:31
Gidday Graz !!

I will definately buy ONE polo !!! As its a pride of being a SQL TEAm member.. If u are getting in2 the touble then do let me know..

Cheers,

Samrat
Go to Top of Page

scootermcfly
Yak Posting Veteran

66 Posts

Posted - 2002-03-18 : 08:05:11
I would buy a polo, or two, if you had a black and a white, i would get both.

The white might not last, gets dirty quick,
Scooter McFly

Go to Top of Page

izaltsman
A custom title

1139 Posts

Posted - 2002-03-18 : 09:07:30
Sign me up for one also!

Go to Top of Page

AjarnMark
SQL Slashing Gunting Master

3246 Posts

Posted - 2002-03-18 : 19:30:36
I'm in. More interested in a polo than a denim, but would get one either way. Depending on price and color choices, may get more than one.

------------------------
GENERAL-ly speaking...
Go to Top of Page

rrb
SQLTeam Poet Laureate

1479 Posts

Posted - 2002-03-18 : 19:38:22
I'm up for a polo - if sending it to Aus is OK. (I wouldn't mind finding out the cost though, since I have to convert over from pacific pesos.)

--
I hope that when I die someone will say of me "That guy sure owed me a lot of money"
Go to Top of Page

byrmol
Shed Building SQL Farmer

1591 Posts

Posted - 2002-03-18 : 19:52:53
What about a long sleeved business shirt?

DavidM

Tomorrow is the same day as Today was the day before.
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -