Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 General SQL Server Forums
 Script Library
 Data from Table.

Author  Topic 

sureshprpt
Starting Member

33 Posts

Posted - 2010-08-13 : 00:42:48
I download the data from the table using Query. In the table one field contain the department code. I want the description related to code. But the issue is the table contain code & desciption. The code is enter with some spaces. Ex:In the first tabel code data is"MM10" and in second table code is " MM10".if i join this field the data was not equal. If any other method to join the table or can include the data when i download the query.

KIndly help me ..
Regards
Suresh

Thanks & Regards
Suresh

russell
Pyro-ma-ni-yak

5072 Posts

Posted - 2010-08-13 : 10:15:23
LTRIM(code)
Go to Top of Page

vijayisonly
Master Smack Fu Yak Hacker

1836 Posts

Posted - 2010-08-13 : 10:34:15
quote:
Originally posted by sureshprpt

I download the data from the table using Query. In the table one field contain the department code. I want the description related to code. But the issue is the table contain code & desciption. The code is enter with some spaces. Ex:In the first tabel code data is"MM10" and in second table code is " MM10".if i join this field the data was not equal. If any other method to join the table or can include the data when i download the query.

KIndly help me ..
Regards
Suresh

Thanks & Regards
Suresh

The script library is for posting working scripts. Going forward, if you have questions, please post them in the "New to SQL Server" or other appropriate forums.
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -