Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 Site Related Forums
 Site Related Discussions
 Search Page needs fix

Author  Topic 

simondeutsch
Aged Yak Warrior

547 Posts

Posted - 2002-10-31 : 13:15:09
Hiya!
I suggest that the Forums/Search.asp page have a little fixing; it takes very long to load. I suspect it's due to the members list having to fill up. The member list was practical in the old SQLTeam days when there were not so many members, maybe, but not now.

Sarah Berger MCSD

robvolk
Most Valuable Yak

15732 Posts

Posted - 2002-10-31 : 13:42:32
That's definitely the Snitz code. The newer version will fix that, unfortunately until graz installs it it's extremely daunting to hack the current code...it's WAAAAAYYYYYYYY too easy to break something.

Go to Top of Page

graz
Chief SQLTeam Crack Dealer

4149 Posts

Posted - 2002-10-31 : 15:05:34
Yeah, there's a new version of the Snitz code I need to install. Unfortunately they handle passwords a little differently and that breaks a lot of things on the site. I just need to block on an entire day and get it done. I don't know when that will be though

===============================================
Creating tomorrow's legacy systems today.
One crisis at a time.
Go to Top of Page

graz
Chief SQLTeam Crack Dealer

4149 Posts

Posted - 2002-10-31 : 22:50:52
And Sarah, welcome back. I haven't seen you post in quite a while.

===============================================
Creating tomorrow's legacy systems today.
One crisis at a time.
Go to Top of Page

simondeutsch
Aged Yak Warrior

547 Posts

Posted - 2002-11-02 : 20:56:21
Yeah, I am sporadic. There was a guy who wanted to be the SQL Night Elf, or s/t like that, and I guess it applies to me too. Whenever I get a chance at night I like to sit and unwind on SQLTeam. There just isn't always enough time left after a day of office work, housework, taking care of baby and hubbie.

Sarah Berger MCSD
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -