Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 Site Related Forums
 Article Discussion
 Article: SQL Server Books Online (January 2004 Update)

Author  Topic 

AskSQLTeam
Ask SQLTeam Question

0 Posts

Posted - 2004-01-29 : 10:37:47
Download product documentation for SQL Server 2000 that has been updated as of January 2004. SQL Server 2000 Books Online (Updated 2004) includes the complete documentation that shipped with SQL Server 2000 plus revisions.

Note: The Setup program for SQL Server 2000 Books Online (Updated 2004) will detect any previously installed instances of SQL Server Books Online on your computer and prompt you to upgrade a specific instance or all instances.

This update includes:

• Suggestions sent to Microsoft by customers using the feedback button available in every topic of SQL Server 2000 Books Online.
  • Corrections of documentation errors reported after the last update to SQL Server 2000 Books Online was released.
  • New and updated error messages.
  • Additions to the SQL Server 2000 Books Online for SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 3 (SP3) functionality.

Article Link.

harshal_in
Aged Yak Warrior

633 Posts

Posted - 2004-02-06 : 00:38:20
just installed a copy of updated BOL.The stuff is good, but getting frequent errors on number of pages
ERROR:
Error: Object doesn't support this property or method

and this is quite frequent.
I have not upgraded the previous version but, installed a fresh version of it.
anyone else faced any problems?? or is this bad installation problem?

regards,
Harsh.
Go to Top of Page

rihardh
Constraint Violating Yak Guru

307 Posts

Posted - 2004-02-06 : 08:14:24
Mine works fine (upgraded).
Go to Top of Page

raymondpeacock
Constraint Violating Yak Guru

367 Posts

Posted - 2004-02-06 : 08:22:17
Have to agree with Rihard, I've done one upgrade and one fresh install (both Windows 2000 OS) and not had any problems.

Raymond
Go to Top of Page

harshal_in
Aged Yak Warrior

633 Posts

Posted - 2004-02-09 : 01:43:49
may be its my machine then, will try reinstalling it then.
thanks for the input.

Harsh.

He is a fool for five minutes who asks , but who does not ask remains a fool for life!
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -